Senior Information Security Consultant
Up to £60K Plus great benefits
Senior Information Security Consultant required by vibrant and ever-expanding FTSE 250 based in either Crawley or Worthing (they have sites in both locations). This role will be based within their dedicated security team who are responsible for security across the group. It sets out group wide security strategy, implements security plans and monitors compliance against security policies.
- Take ownership driving the group wide application security programme working with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Perform security assessments on systems and applications to identify weakness and support mitigation actions
- Perform security assessments on new projects and suppliers to identity risks and support mitigation actions
- Support the CISO to define and implement Security Improvement projects to mitigate security risks
- Provide guidance to business units and supporting functions to effectively manage security risks
- Work with other internal and external technology partners to define and implement Security Policies, Controls and Technical standards.
- Monitor threat profiles based on changes of external and internal environments, define and implement appropriate mitigation activities.
- Extensive experience with application security maturity models
- Experience with implementing SAST and DAST solutions
- Experience with embedding security into software development lifecycle
- Familiar with common application security vulnerabilities and mitigating techniques
- Familiar with UK, US and EU regulatory requirements as well as other relevant international security standards
- Knowledge of security protocols and common attack vectors, with a willingness to maintain up to date threat knowledge
- Strong IT technical knowledge
- Track record of being able to work on new projects and initiatives and provide security advice and guidance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and able to liaise confidently with a range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Rebecca.