Senior People Advisor
Amazing Online Fashion Retailer
£35,000 - £40,000 plus Bonus / Benefits / Discount
The Role / Client
Established in 2000, they are the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and as a recent survey showed, they are the second most visited fashion website on the planet. They opened their office in Sydney in January 2012 and New York in September 2012, France and Germany following soon after.
The People Team is around 50 people strong, consisting of three centres of excellence - Talent (People Operations and Resourcing), Development and Reward. They work collaboratively, with the aim of creating a unique and innovative environment where the employees have the opportunity to develop, and are rewarded for the contributions they make.
This role will assist with implementing a proactive People Experience strategy with objectives that drive and support the delivery of our 2020 plan. It will suit an existing People Advisor or an experienced People Administrator who is ready to step up. This role would suit an individual who is used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, where change is constant and flexibility is vital for success. Through taking ownership for your business area and projects, you will have the opportunity to influence people initiatives across
Experience & Skills Required:
- Previous experience as a People Advisor or People Administrator in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling employee relations cases
- Experience in building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Experience and confidence in challenging as well as supporting managers
- Experience of applying best practice and a commercial outlook to people issues
- CIPD qualified or willingness to study for CIPD
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Media & Hospitality Sector across HR & Resourcing. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
- Call Centre
- ER issues