Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
5% pension, 4 x salary ‘Death in Service’ & 25 days holiday plus bank holidays = 33 annually
A fantastic World Leading Engineering company based in Northampton have a new opening position within the dynamic engineering team and they're now looking to hire for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join the accomplished Engineering team that constantly develop & design world class cutting edge engineering products on a global scale.
The salary on offer is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on experience with excellent benefits too.
Role: The Senior Hardware Design Engineer will be responsible for Electronic Circuit level design and development of electronic devices including analogue & digital designs.
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Key Skill
- SC Clearance will be needed or holding a British Passport
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Electronic Circuit Design (Analogue & Digital) - Essential
- PCB Design & Schematic Capture - Essential
- Altium designer or similar - Essential
- Embedded Firmware C, C++
- Knowledge/Experience of FPGA Design – VHDL, Altera
- High speed digital circuit design experience
- Analogue Circuit Design for Power Supply Experience
- Experience of microprocessors
- Network interface – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485
- Basic RF Circuit Design - Bonus
If you or someone you may know could be interested in the role as the Senior Hardware Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'