You will be utilizing the latest technologies to deliver high end cross platform projects for a wide array of clients.
Alongside a vibrant and collaborative work environment, the whole team within the business work closely with each other to ensure effective delivery of projects and relish the rewards with an emphasis on work life balance but also doing regularly work events with everyone within the business.
They are constantly reviewing their tech stack to ensure they are utilizing the latest technologies, so wanting to progress and learn new skills is an essential requirement!
What’s needed for me to be considered?
Ideally, you will either be a current senior, or an ambitious mid-level developer looking to take the next step in responsibility having worked within a start-up environment working with the following stacks/technologies:
- Strong Front-end experience and in-depth knowledge of emerging front-end technologies - Mainly Angular.JS
- RESTful API experience - written in Ruby using JSON
- Lead by example and possess solid experience in that field
- Experience with version control tools such as SVN or git
- Excellent English communication skills with the ability and adaptability to work within a start-up environment and wear multiple hats
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Ruby on Rails