Senior Front End Web Developer
Our client is an award-winning and market-leading North-East based software house, highly focussed on the importance of mobile technology, digital strategy and user experience. With an impressive portfolio of clients and strong recent growth, they are currently seeking to add an experienced Senior Front-End Web Developer to their friendly development team.
Working as part of the client-side to produce web pages using semantic mark-up, and with the server-side developers to implement and develop complex, interactive and data-driven websites as Senior Front End Developer you'll:
- Develop and maintain client websites and applications
- Develop product functionality in line with agreed plans to set deadlines
- Work alongside server-side developers to create solutions to technical issues across product development, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Assist with customer support
- Continually apply best practices to your workflow
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development
- Support, coach and mentor more junior members of the team
As Senior Front End Web Developer you'll need:
- Knowledge of design principles and experience translating visuals and wireframes into semantically correct web templates.
- Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility for dynamic web applications.
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for performance and accessibility (building sites to at least an AA standard).
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages.
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git and SVN.
- Love logic and problem solving
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies.
Advantageous to have:
- C# / .NET / .NET Core (.NET 5.0)
- Azure Dev Ops
- Azure Cloud
- Salary £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Excellent benefits
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Senior Front End Web Developer, Newcastle upon Tyne
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'