Senior Front-End Web Developer
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We have a really exciting opportunity within our E-Commerce Team for a Senior Front-End Web Developer
This role will require the candidate to be comfortable in writing in various languages and working effectively as part of a team on a range of projects.
The candidate will be responsible for building new web sites, new features and landing pages for the wider Sports Direct group.
We’re interested in candidates who:
- Are a positive influence on everyone around them
- Selflessly supports and inspires others to elevate the whole team
- Are very passionate, driven and loves what they do
- Are keen to learn new things
- Are adaptable to different situations
- Are proactive and identifies, plans and executes where improvements can be madeHave a high attention for detail
- Are organised and schedules all of their work
- A strong ability to write CSS and HTML.
- Knowledge of working with responsive sites and a strong understanding of bootstrap
- Follows trends of what is changing and strives to not just keep up but be ahead
- Collaborates with UI/UX designers to take designs and executes to a high and accurate standard.
- Collaborates with SEO professionals in executing content and good practices.
- Collaborates with other web specialists such as back end developers.
- A good understanding of the Adobe CS package, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'