A motivated home based Fire Risk Assessor is required for our market leading specialist Health and Safety consultancy client based in West Sussex. In return there is a good salary package circa £50k+ plus car and benefits with excellent career prospects in a well established and rapidly growing company. Apply now!
Thes purpose of this Fire Risk Assessor roles is to carry out fire risk assessments and health and safety services to their customers across the UK mainly the Southern, Kent, Surrey, West Sussex and London based clients. These hands on home based Health and Safety roles would suit motivated Fire safety fire risk assessor qualified professionals (IFSM, IFE with good experience of carrying out fire risk assessments, FRA type 1-4, compartmentation surveys, fire door inspections, FDI and advising on fire risk safety requirements and guidelines.
The ideal Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Health and safety consultant will have the below skills and experiences;
- Hands on experience of fire risk assessments,FRA tier 1,2,3,4, Fire door inspections FDI and Compartmentation surveys
- Fire safety and fire risk assessor qualifications and memberships such as IFSM, IFE, ACQI, FRACS, GRAD IFE,FPA, MIFSM, National Accredited Fire Risk Assessors
- A full UK driving licence & be willing to travel to client sites in this field based role
- Based within an hours drive of offices near Crawley ideally for team meetings, training
- Health and Safety / Fire Safety / fire risk assessor experience in any of these sectors is desirable; construction, housing, commercial properties, residential buildings or client sites, multiple sites or consultancy, commercial industry
- Excellent computer skills- you must have excellent organisation and PC skills (Microsoft word, excel, report writing
Our exclusive client is looking for well organised, self motivated fire risk assessor professionals who have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a true passion for Fire risk consultancy services. You can look forward to an interesting and varied workload where no two days are the same.
To apply please email your cv with your salary expectations, availability and how you meet our clients fire risk assessor criteria.
- Fire Doors
- Fire Safety
- Health Safety
- Risk Assessments
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'