Astute Financial Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading Derbyshire business based in Chesterfield seeking to hire a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team.
Our client is now looking to bring on board a new Senior Financial Accountant to help support and develop their further growth. You will be able to challenge the status quo and work calmly under pressure. An ability to critique, analyse and interpret information without getting lost in the detail is also key.
This provides an opportunity for you to come into the firm and put your mark on the financial department, allowing you to improve reporting, processes and systems.
The business in question is a large employer within the Chesterfield area with a fantastic reputation and great employee feedback.
- Audit preparation including creation of audit files & production of consolidated statutory accounts and tax comps.
- Balance sheet control
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- PAYE, VAT & Corporation Tax
- Maintaining Group fixed asset registers
- Internal audit
- Production of monthly management information
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Provide support and cover to finance and administration teams on an ad hoc basis
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent analytical skills & fantastic financial acumen.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Demonstrated ability to influence across the organization - ability to explain complicated challenges to different areas of the business.
- A "cando" attitude with a strong sense of ownership.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable working across all levels of the organization.
- Driven and passionate about delivering results.
- Willingly takes ownership of problems and opportunities.
- Strong commitment and high level of integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines and operate efficiently under continuous change
This really is a niche opportunity where you’ll get to support the wider business and stakeholders, with complex queries across all areas of finance, help provide insight into businesses finances and how that will impact decisions making, and help implement innovative ways to streamline processes and systems.
Please apply with your CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'