An exciting opportunity has arisen at a rapidly expanding brand both the UK and Internationally in partnership with leading retailers worldwide. This opportunity will be to join the team and support the business in its next phase of growth.
- Prepare Vat returns for International territories
- Group Fixed assets note (monthly)
- Capex Reports
- Stock provision calculations across all international companies
- Prepare cash flow for the main UK trading company
- Post accounting entries for inter-company loan notes and interest accruals
- Prepare the cash flow statement for the UK trading company on a monthly basis
- Assisting with preparation for tax across various companies
- Assisting with P&L and BS consolidation
- Finance projects
- Overseeing Inter-company recharging
The ideal candidate:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or finalist
- Retail industry experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'