Senior Executive Assistant
As an integral member of the team, you would take responsibility and ownership of office organisation, calendar management, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents and files, with professionalism, discretion and integrity.
Working Monday to Friday, the salary is £25,000 with benefits including 25 days holiday, auto enrollment to pension scheme and life assurance
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
General Administrative Support
• Organise and schedule meetings including conference calls and webex.
• Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
• Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
• Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
• Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and lodgings for senior management and other staff members.
• Support manage and execute expense reports for senior managers as necessary.
• Maintain office correspondence, including crafting routine electronic correspondence.
• Perform reception duties such as answering phones and manage emails where necessary.
• Manage the diaries and schedules of senior management.
• Communicate with assistants of Executive Leadership, schedule visits/meetings, and arrange meeting agendas.
• Liaise with clients and business guests in a professional and courteous manner.
• Solve simple IT problems and liaise with the IT department when necessary
• Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order
• Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
• Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, including engineering, IT, sales, finance and procurement
• Prepare monthly personal and business credit card expense claims using a database and collate all VAT invoices in support for finance
• Create regular reports and update internal databases
• Liaise with Sales Director and Customer Engineering Manager to manage all customer related documentation consistent with the sales and marketing procedure
• Prepare quotations, including completion of quotation tracking documents, as directed by Sales Director.
• Support and manage as necessary key areas of sales procedures including learning and knowledge of sales database and systems.
• Generate monthly and annual business/sales reports as necessary.
• Ensure booking of events is completed in good time with each organiser, raise relevant purchase orders, obtain approvals and maintain dialogue to secure event bookings.
• Regularly update and monitor all details on the event matrix and share with the relevant people to ensure attendees and organisers are aware of schedules and deadlines.
• Ensure supplies of brochures and other relevant marketing material.
• Proactively monitor and liaise with relevant personnel regarding upcoming events and their requirements.
• Arrange event logistics/shipping for each event during the year.
• Seek to arrange meetings with attendees of events to ensure all details are being handled, including shipping of goods globally, liaising with event organisers to arrange timings for drop off/collection, tickets required, travel and accommodation (using well known hotels fairly close to venues)
• Debrief each event and document any changes/improvements required next time
• Organise PR/media interviews, liaising with corporate marketing/PR team as appropriate.
Meeting Facilities and Support
• Ensure that facilities used by visitors are kept in good order including audio-visual, whiteboard etc. ready for use at any time.
• Manage use of main meeting rooms.
• Prepare or organise refreshments and catering as appropriate.
• Organise visitor logistics as appropriate and authorised by the meeting organiser.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
• You will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance to top-level executives of this small but rapidly evolving division of a global corporation.
• Main duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars. To be successful in this role, you should be naturally well organised, proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also needs to have a minimum of 5 years has previous experience as an Exec