SENIOR ESTIMATOR / WEST THURROCK / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Dating back to 1919, our client is one of the industry’s best known, and well-respected names within the access services field.
They now have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Estimator to join their branch in West Thurrock, Essex.
The Senior Estimator will provide estimates and secure orders by providing market competitive solutions.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Estimator:
- Identify and target new opportunities working alongside the key account manager
- Produce creative and competitive solutions to customer requirements, ensuring estimates are accurate
- Vet contractual requirements upon receipt of enquiry so quotation meets obligations
- Ensure tenders are followed up with contractors to maximise probability of obtaining contract
- Evaluate reasons for lost bids and report as required
- Ensure customer requirements are met and where possible exceeded
- Attend negotiations and pre-contract handover meetings
- Liaise with the design and operations teams on technical and operational requirements
- Work with the surveying team at all stages of the project
- Provide information and reports for management teams as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Detailed knowledge of scaffolding, with a minimum of 5 Years’ experience in the scaffolding industry
- Appreciation of the design process with the ability to understand engineering plans
- IT literate
- Good self-discipline and a strong commitment to quality and procedures
- Good communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
In return, the Senior Estimator can expect:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension plan
- Fantastic opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Senior Estimator position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Senior Estimator, Estimator, Tender, Bid, Quotation, Construction, Surveyor, Surveying, Quantity, Scaffolding, Formwork, West Thurrock, Essex
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"