Our client is respected regional Main Contractor / Developer based in Essex, known for craftsmanship and quality across the region. They're a diverse builder, offering everything from high-spec executive homes through to delivering traditional projects from schools through to heritage works.
As Estimator / Senior Estimator, you'll be responsible for taking the lead on pre-contract and tender activity across a range of exciting general contracting works, and will also have the opportunity to get stuck into pricing in-house developments, offering a role with great diversity.
- Oversee all tender activity including pricing, preparation and submission.
- Provide detailed breakdowns of tenders
- Obtain best value sub-contract and supplier prices
- Procurement of sub-contract works including documentation and compliance
- Hold and attend regular tender review meeting
- Effective communication with clients, suppliers and senior management.
- Preparing high quality bids
Qualifications & Experience
- Construction related Degree / equivalent, ideally Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management.
- Previous experience within general commercial contracting is essential, experience within residential development also desirable.
- You'll ideally be situated locally to the area and have an understanding of the geographical industry
What to do next:
If you are looking for a new opportunity and this role is of interest, apply via the link below and we look forward to discussing the role in more detail with you.
All applications are held in the strictest confidence.