Interim Senior ER Specialist job available to cover the North Region paying up to £55k
We are looking to recruit for a large scale organisation with a multi-site operation. They are looking to extend their specialist ER team and have a role available to cover the North. (Warrington to North Yorkshire) 6 month contract.
The organisation has recently been through change and has implemented a new ER team to the business. The business has developed a challenging and innovative employee relations strategy currently being implemented by a team of talented Employee Relations Specialists across the UK who, working with our wider HR team and operational managers, are making a real difference. The Senior Employee Relations Specialist will line manage a team of ER Specialists and will also:
- Work across all UK business streams to ensure first-class Employee Relations advice and support is delivered to the business.
- Coach, develop and empower a team of Employee Relations Specialist in all aspects of the ER cycle to deliver Employee Relations excellence in every way.
- Identify and develop (in conjunction with the ER Specialists) a list of ER KPI's to measure, analyse and report on to the Area Head of ER and Regional Directors.
- Build credible and lasting relationships with Senior Managers and will support the Area Head of ER in Regional meetings.
- Shape and influence the ER Specialist and Senior Leadership teams in transforming a reactive ER climate into a culture of collaboration and proactive Employee Relations.
- Have responsibility for being the escalation on all Trade Union related matters (Pay Negotiations, Trade Disputes and Industrial Relations Management).
- Support on complex disciplinary and grievance issues and litigation strategy, relating to tribunal claims in conjunction with Area Head of ER and ER Policy & Development Manager.
To be successful in your application for this role, candidates will need to demonstrate, in addition to operating in a complex Senior Employee Relations role, experience in either: Being the ER lead on managing and coordinating complex Acquisitions and Service Provision Changes involving TUPE OR Being the ER lead on managing and coordinating complex Whistleblowing claims in a National or International company.
Candidates should also possess extensive experience as a Senior ER Specialist or similar role with a strong ER emphasis gained within a multi-site organisation. Demonstrable experience of dealing with an array of complex ER issues within a unionised environment is also required.
Candidates must also be educated to degree level, or equivalent experience, and be a Chartered Member of the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development).
For more information about the role, or for a confidential discussion about what you are looking for, please contact me on the details below.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.