The successful Senior Electronics Engineer will lead a team responsible for the design, development, and documentation of Electronic assemblies that form part of new products with emphasis on both the analogue and the digital aspects thereof based at the Marlow facility.
An international manufacturing business specialising in the aerospace and marine industries.
With a great reputation in the local area, the business have formed not only strong relationships within the industry they supply to, but also the local community.
Based in Marlow, the business have great opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Electronics Engineer:
- Leading, and participating in, development teams for the specification and design of new products from high level architectures through to implementation
- Generation of high level architectures and progressing design through to implementation and production release
- Provision of inputs for the generation of technical proposals, bid plans and estimates
- Documentation of developments to the appropriate level i.a.w. internal processes
- Adherence to process and best practice
- Support to the Chief Engineer in determining product road mapping and the strategic direction for technology and capability
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff and growth of the technical capability of the team
- Process and business improvements
The successful Senior Electronics Engineer should have the following competencies:
- Project team leadership
- Development lifecycle management for both research and customer driven products
- Analogue circuit design
- Digital Hardware Design
- Embedded Software / Firmware coding
- Proven experience with main FPGA families (Altera, Xilinx) and the main DSP families (Analog Devices, TI, Freescale)
- Innovative approach and able to present new ideas to both customers and internal teams
Salary based on experience.
Competitive package and benefits.