Leading MEP design firm and BIM Level 2 accredited consultancy seeks experienced and progressive Senior Electrical Design Engineer for lead role in growing organisation. Spread across three offices in UK and Ireland, our client is leading the way in MEP design and BIM across residential, industrial and commercial construction projects.
- Thorough understanding of the theoretical and practical application of Electrical Engineering discipline
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through full design cycle
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS
- Strong commercial awareness, ability to interface and engage with clients and project partners
- 7 - 9 years Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- Expert user of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- BIM experience will be advantageous
- Young, vibrant organisation, embracing cutting edge design technologies and winning prestigious schemes across Ireland and the UK.
- Progressive salary and benefits package
- Strong professional development within business, opportunity for further career development and promotion
- Electrical Engineering