Senior Developer - Growing Cyber Company based in Leeds.
I currently have an opening for a Senior Developer for my client based in Leeds who is looking for talented individuals to come and join their team to learn some new technologies and become part of new technologies. If you have a keen interest in Cyber Security and have previous experience of working with Python then look no further.
* Develop an in depth understanding of Penetration Testing / Security principals.
* Working closely with the team to develop creative new software relating to a range of fast-moving, bleeding-edge security projects to answer our clients' challenges.
* Use of own initiative to research and develop new techniques to improve all aspects of user interaction.
* Maintain Integrity of current solutions.
* Experience with either Python or Ruby.
* Comfortable using Linux as a main or secondary development environment
* Desirable to have experience with modern full-stack, open source web development frameworks such as Pyramid, Django, Pylons, web2py, node.js, or Ruby on Rails
* Have passion for high quality software design and development
This is an opportunity for you to join a growing exciting company in the Cyber world. With this industry growing rapidly by the day. What a great time to join a large company. The option to gain great career development and work with a number of talented professionals in a multi cultural team.
Salary will be negotiable on experience.
Contact: Andrew Frost: FR: + UK: DUTCH: + DE: +
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job