Senior Developer (C#, MVC)
£40k-£50k Dependent Upon Experience + Excellent Benefits + Company Bonus
Senior Developer (C#, MVC) + 10%-20% Bonus
As Senior Developer, you will design and build custom solutions within the business. This role provides expertise, technical guidance and hands-on development capabilities to the company on initiatives as required, all with a view to ensuring the IT department deliver robust and effective solutions to the end-user community and that the platforms potential is maximised.
The Senior Developer role requires you to support others through technical expertise; providing guidance to analysts, testers and other team members on technical standards, solution direction and helping overcome challenges. The role has an extensive knowledge across development and tooling technologies, providing technical shaping and hands-on plus solution delivery to the Agile team they are aligned to.
Senior Developer Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience designing and developing web-based applications and APIs, working within Agile methods as part of a delivery cell
- An understanding of object orientated design including SOLID principles, design patterns and writing clean code
- Strong SQL Server skills
- Extensive Microsoft .net framework experience (4.5)
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Web forms
- WCF Services
- Client Side technologies and frameworks
- Angular and/or knockout (desirable)
- Ability to translate complex technical solutions into non-technical "business speak" and vice versa
- Excellent communication skills (Written, verbal and inter-personal)
- High quality customer service provision
- Ability to use independent judgement, when necessary and be assertive within the parameters of the role
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.