Senior Design Manager
Linsco Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Design Manager to work with a large main construction contractor based in Leicester. The successful candidate will be assisting with various new and future projects including Healthcare, Student Accommodation, Educational, PRS Schemes, Industrial and Commercial - experience and knowledge within these areas are essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To manage the process of designing solution(s), in order to meet or exceed customers requirements
- To support the process of assessing, preparing (including post-tender activities), validating, adjudication and final submission of tenders on time and to the required quality.
- To support negotiations with the customer for the design solution retained at the end of the bidding process
- To support the commercial relationships with customers, consultants, contractors and subcontractors during the tender and fulfilment processes
- To support the handover of the project plan(s) (PEP) to the fulfilment team (procurement, contract management, commercial management and project management)
- To identify contractual, financial, technical and operational risks within tenders and to identify opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- To support the project teams to fulfil contracts safely, on time, and to the required quality while minimising costs
- To ensure the solution design is in line with the project budget and plan and the â€~integrated design programmes
- To lead, manage and motivate design management staff and external consultants on projects to establish their full commercial contribution to the organisation
- To implement and comply with Health, Safety & Environmental policy and procedures, all legal requirements, and best practice within the business unit and areas.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.