Do you have extensive demand planning and S&OP experience? Have you worked with long lead-time products (preferably Electronics)? Do you want to work for a global, market-leading business? If so, please read on!
Our client is a Global Electronics brand, based in London. They are the market-leaders at what they do, and continually raise the bar in terms of new products and innovations. Due to changes in the structure of their team, they now require a Senior Demand Planning Manager.
The Senior Demand Planning Manager will:
- Own the S&OP process and forecast accuracy measures for the EMEA region (12 territories)
- Lead, coach and develop 1 line report
- Collate, validate and analyse the territory forecasts
- Roll this up into an EMEA demand plan, and present/discuss with senior stakeholders
- Produce a long-term, strategic supply plan based on demand requirements
- Manage day to day/short horizon demand issues appropriately (minimising lost sales)
- Be relentlessly focused on running a just in time inventory model
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of running S&OP processes
- Hands on exposure to detailed demand planning
- A background in Electronics (or other long lifecycle products, such as White Goods, Automotive etc)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Be a first-rate stakeholder manager/influencer
- Bring passion and drive to the role
The Senior Demand Planning Manager will be based in London, earn a salary of £55k-£70k (plus bonus and benefits) - and have the chance to join a market-leading brand at the top of their game!