Senior Data Scientist required by our Counter Terrorism Company in Vienna, Austria (Machine Learning Artificial Intelligence Data Science Data Scientist NLP Natural Language Processing Python R Tensorflow Keras Start-Up)
You MUST have the essential requirements
- Excellent experience using Python
- Commercial experience implementing Machine Learning algorithms
- Understanding of Natural Language Processing
- Willing to relocate to Vienna, Austria.
The following is DESIRABLE
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field
- Interested in Statistical Modelling
- Java or C++
- SQL or equivalent rational database
Senior Data Scientist required by an innovative Counter Terrorism Analytics start-up based in Vienna, Austria. You will be designing and building the software to enable counter-terrorism analysts to narrow down data and connections to relevant, manageable networks. You will be working closely with government and intelligence agencies using new technology and automation processes in order to identify potential recruitment and radicalisation in vast networks.
You will be joining a team of 3 Data Scientists working alongside product owners, analysts, developers and clients to translate requirements and raw data into algorithms, statistical models and clean datasets. There will be elements of travel to visit clients across the globe.
As the Senior Data Scientist, you will be technically leading the team and have the freedom to control your own projects. The team is very flat structured and growing with room for progression in the future. The environment is highly Agile.
Salary: €3,500 - €5,000/pcm + bonus + pension + equity
- Machine Learning Data Science Data Scientist NLP Natural Language Processing Python R Tensorflow Keras