A successful and fast-growing fin-tech start-up is looking to hire several experienced Data Scientists who have a breadth of experience across designing and implementing statistical models and machine learning algorithms to solve some very challenging problems.
This alternative investment manager start-up uses a range of artificial intelligence techniques including NLP, machine learning and deep learning to make better investment decisions.
Are you experienced, ambitious and an incredibly passionate problem solver, who likes to get stuck in, work with unstructured data and get your hands dirty to build some excellent products alongside a very talented team of data scientists and engineers (ex Facebook/Google)? If so, this could be for you.
- Working for a leading niche fin-tech start-up
- Working alongside a very talented team of data scientists and engineers (ex Facebook & Google)
- Salary - £80k - £100k
- Developing cutting edge algorithms, building models and analysing large datasets
- Applying advanced machine learning algorithms - Deep Learning and XGBoost
- Deriving meaning and actionable insights from the data
- Working with predictive modelling and time series data
- Leading, mentoring and assisting junior members of the team
- MSc or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics etc
- Strong programming language in Python, NumPy, SciPy and pandas
- Experience working with Time Series Data
- Familiarity with Java, R and Spark (not essential)
- Experience in advanced machine learning techniques, predictive modelling and times series
This is a unique and excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a talented and ambitious fin-tech company destined for great success.
- Machine Learning
- Time Series Analysis
- Data Science