Senior Data Architect
Location: Kent or London / WFH
Salary £70k - £90k DOE
We are looking for a TOGAF certified experienced Senior Data Architect to provide expertise on current and 'Next Generation’ Architectures in Data.
Many of their clients need to build or manage solutions and projects "now" - but are also wanting to take advantage of future opportunities on their roadmap. As a Senior Architect you will support clients in both their current and future requirements by providing design, technical leadership and assurance to the delivery of projects and services. You will also support the wider team with presales activities.
As a Senior Architect, mainly travelling throughout the UK and Europe (COVID permitting) you will be responsible for planning and delivering solution architecture and implementation. While you will be experienced in system architecture, the expectation is that you will have a technical background and will be willing and able to install, configure, optimise and customise the latest Information Management tools. All while ensuring security, performance and the minimisation and resolution of defects.
The role also includes the challenge of dealing with the 'people’ factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that you will meet in your daily business. You will need to adapt and draw on a breadth of communication skills.
To apply you must:
- Have 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering and Architecture roles, or equivalent, which demonstrate exceptional proficiency in technologies and methodologies such as:
- Master Data Management (multiple vendor solutions) & Data Cataloguing.
- Warehousing and BI solutions using cloud technologies - hosted via IaaS and PaaS.
- Integrating complex data sets, structured and unstructured, using ETL\ELT technologies.
- SQL, C#, Java or Python
- Ideally supported by further experience with technologies and methodologies such as:
- Designing and implementing data-centric services and APIs for downstream or public consumption.
- Implementing solutions using, or extracting data from, non-relational document stores like Hadoop and Azure Data Lake.
- TOGAF, DAMA certified.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science.
- Be willing to travel throughout UK, Europe and other locations as projects require.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'