Job Title: Senior CVM Analyst - SAS / SQL
Salary: £33,000 - £45,000 + bonus & benefits
As a Senior Analyst you’ll be the go to person for CVM activities performance and KPIs aggregating and consolidating MI, Marketing Effectiveness and other data sources into a single narrative.
- Responsible for impact assessing and sizing opportunity for new CVM activities working closely with finance, CRM operations and Insight teams.
- Build, maintain, and interlock CVM forecast throughout the planning process including conversion of gains and losses targets into customer and contact targets working with other functions - mainly sales, marketing and finance.
- Identify opportunities and threats to CVM plans and forecast (volume and value) and make recommendations on future CVM strategy/plans.
- Liaise closely with Marketing Effectiveness team to set campaigns/BNA/other CVM activities performance criteria and run investigations into performance/ drivers / variances to plan.
- Consolidation of CVM performance and effectiveness insight into a single view and narrative.
- Ensure that appropriate controls and processes are implemented to report on the performance of CVM activities.
- Produce trading impact, rationale and commentary for CVM activities and recommend course correction actions.
- Provide input to resolve conflicts and trade-offs between planning, channel capacity and cost to maximise effectiveness for sales and distribution.
- Reports on the impact and effectiveness of targeted activities on the commercial targets - impact on Acquisition, Growth, Churn, Engagement, and Loyalty.
- Identify value growth opportunities, value eroded over time and various other longer trends which can be acted upon strategically and or tactically by UK Home.
- Strong data analytical skills to interpret data and produce insight in order to understand opportunities, challenges and potential risks.
- Familiarity with modelling, analysis, simulation and optimisation tools § Strong end-to-end knowledge of data-driven direct marketing / sales channels and how these drive value and ROI.
- Confidence and creditability with developed communication skills and able to explain the analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong problem solving skills are essential, along with an ability to manage a varied workload, to tight deadlines.
- Strong commercial acumen and effective decision making.
- Capacity to innovate and think creatively with data and to understand what is - and what is not - possible with any data sets.
- Experience of using customer insight and statistical models for developing contact plans, allocating customer investment, targeting comms and developing propositions.
- Technical skills in SAS, SQL, Hadoop & advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply pleases send your CV...