Are you a confident and professional individual?
Do you have excellent customer service skills and experience in supporting your team leader?
Are you a foodie?
We’re currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our lovely client in Thame!
If you thrive on providing excellent customer service, you are efficient, accurate, have exceptional communication skills with a focussed and organised approach, then this role is perfect for you!
This role is essential in the team as you will be supporting the Team Leader. Ideally, if you have any coaching or mentoring experience (even briefly) or you have stepped up to overlook/supervise a team in your manager’s absence this would be ideal.
- Supporting the Team Leader
- Resolving customer queries and escalations
- Supporting the Team through coaching and feedback
- Supporting with training and induction of new team members
- Maintaining a high level of product and process knowledge - full product training will be provided
- Developing effective working relationships with all internal and external touch points
- Achieving agreed Advisor targets
- Coaching and feedback experience - highly desirable
- Previous experience of working within a Customer Service environment
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are essential together with an eye for detail
- Calm with the ability to deal professionally with all types of contacts
- Professional outlook and be self-confident with the ability to be a strong team player
- A 'Foodie’ is highly desired
£17,500 + Highly competitive benefits as you would expect of a hugely successful global company including industry recognised Training, employee referral bonuses and much much more.
The working hours:
9am - 5pm/5 days per week. However, this is spread across Monday - Sunday on a ROTA basis with the rest of the team. Shifts will be shared out equally within the team and you will receive time off during the week if you are required to work either a Saturday or Sunday.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service