Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for a remote employee located near by Northampton:
Senior Customer Solutions Consultant
Provide leadership to implement and deliver overall MES and system integration solutions, with a focus on both the software delivery and the change management associated with a successful project. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships. Facilitate customer training & workshops to discover and document customer requirements, and also provide market-driven product requirements back to the internal product team. When necessary, participate in the preparation of sales proposals.
Mentor and manage consultants in the team
Requires interface with customers and other team members. Will involve travel to customer sites.
- Understands the manufacturing industry and business environment served by Factory MES
- Has experience in client-facing professional services in a manufacturing environment
- Has led or, been involved in, change management projects involving multi-functional teams
- Able to instruct customers on the set-up and usage of standard application features
- Able to engage multi-functional business teams from shop floor to project leaders
- Follows standard practices and procedures in services delivery and ticket management
1. Consulting Services
a. Provide consulting services to customers based on Aptean’s service delivery methodology and procedures; services engagements may include implementation consulting, upgrade consulting, training, testing, and/or process improvement consulting.
b. Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
c. Work collaboratively with project manager and project team to deliver projects on time, on budget, on schedule.
d. Submit time and expenses punctually each week.
e. Maintain a professional appearance when onsite with customers.
2. Project Delivery
a. Work to an existing project template on all aspects of the project deliverables
b. Provide expert insight into signal scoping, project execution, assignment of roles and responsibilities, setting clear & realistic milestones
c. Present system capabilities and benefits to multi-functional teams at all levels of the business, to raise awareness of what’s in it for them
d. Train the teams, and engage the C-level to ensure the go-live is aligned to core management strategies
e. Provide on-site support during go-live, coaching and mentoring new users to ensure self-sufficient operational excellence is delivered and maintained
3. Knowledge Management
a. Expand expertise within the product.
b. Attend training sessions offered and use self-study tools; assist with peer training as needed.
c. Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
d. Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
5. Additional Duties
a. Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
b. Recommend improvements in Customer Solutions policies and procedures.
c. Additional duties as assigned by management.
• Possesses working knowledge of MES applications and demonstrates proficiency in key areas of the application, with a particular focus on Performance KPIs and BI, Quality Management, and CI practices
• Understands the implementation of ERP software in a manufacturing environment and the natural touch points with MES
• Knows the industry and business environment served by the application
• Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture
Skills and Abilities
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
• Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
• Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
• Ability to travel to customer sites as required.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!