Senior Credit Risk Analyst - Milton Keynes - up to £35,000
My client, based in Milton Keynes and operating in the financial services industry, is recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst. This is a great position if you're looking to gain excellent risk management skills, as you will have exposure to managing risk for one of the leading UK banks.
In terms of responsibilities, they are looking for someone who will:
- Be responsible for the credit risk area by proposing solutions, monitoring performances and communicating effectively with team members.
- Ensuring you are maintaining good relationships across different business areas
- Providing insights and strategies in the credit risk area and solve complex business problems
The company is looking for someone with:
- At least 2 years of experience in Credit Risk
- Experience with SAS, SQL or similar language
- Ideally knowledge of the credit industry and markets.
In return they offer Benefits such as: Generous pension contribution Holidays and car allowance Private Medial Insurance Employee discounts across different industries and brands Shares scheme and employee recognition schemes.
- credit risk
- risk analyst
- credit risk analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'