Working as a key member of the risk analysis team to ensure the Credit Risk function is robust and managed within the key requirements of the business. The ideal candidate will have a very strong background in analytics and Credit Risk from a mortgage lending institution, preferably with experience covering the full customer lifecycle, including new lending, account management, fraud prevention and arrears management. This candidate will be a key member of this business.Major Activities and Responsibilities:
- Provide business with data based insight and recommendations for changes and improvements to product range, application process, strategy design, collections activities and operations processes
- Solving complex business problems andproviding practical value based solutions.
- Build and Develop capability within the organization to design, monitor and enhance credit and fraud risk strategies and policies.
- Ensure the business operates within the regulatory requirements for new business origination through to arrears management
- Provide the business with the optimal analytical framework to make sound judgment based decisions on new lending requests
- Produce analytics to monitor and provide insight across the customer journey and lifecycle, making recommendations to change current processes and strategies
- Provide insight to and set expectation for portfolio and segment trends through targeted analysis, forecasting and the development of regular MI.
- Develop and enhance credit risk models
- Work closely with colleagues across the group to deliver projects and the change agenda.
Skills and Experience Required (or desired):
- University degree in technical field (eg. mathematics, physics, statistics)
- Relevant experience of credit risk/analytics roles
- Knowledge of first and second charge mortgages
- Hands on strong knowledge of analysis software languages - SAS
- Highly proficient using Excel and other analysis tools
- Statistical background to produce reporting and models
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas/insights to non-technical members of the team
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely self-motivated / Operate independently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'