A Senior Credit Controller is now required to join an established business, entering into an exciting period of growth.
An established business entering into an exciting period of growth.
As the Senior Credit Controller, you will report to the Credit Manager and be responsible for the day to day delivery of credit control activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Chasing debt via telephone, letter and email
- Reviewing the aged debt and implementing successful processes
- Reviewing and resolving complex accounts
- Raising sales orders
- Maintaining cash flow forecasts
- Reconciling customer accounts
- A proven track record of working in a growing business
- Strong communication skills with internal stakeholders and external customers
- A logical and results driven individual
- A proven track record of working in a team environment
Competitive salary and benefits