Due to a restructure we are looking to recruit a credible, positive and hard working senior credit controller to work for this excellent business.
You will be confident dealing with your own portfolio of customers, ideally international accounts, and be comfortable working on your own autonomy,
An international marketing business.
- To proactively case Customer debt.
- To ensure your portfolio of Clients remain within payment terms and invoices are paid on time.
- Responsibility and accountability for the progressing of queries to resolution.
- To provide weekly reporting of key issues and Cash flow forecasting.
- To collaborate with the Billing Team for prompt raising of credit notes in line with company procedure.
- To provide /request support of Operations teams where necessary, to resolve invoicing issues.
- To support the Billing and Credit Control Manager in process development and improvement.
- To proactively reduce aged debt.
- To provide on-going support, resolution and guidance on payment queries and ensure relevant Operations teams assist in driving resolution.
- Liaising and developing relationships with customers both internal and external in written and verbal form.
- Production of weekly cash forecasts.
You will have proven experience in an end to end credit control role, ideally dealing with international collections.
This is fast moving and forward thinking business which would suit someone with a commercial, flexible and positive attitude to change.
If you have had exposure to FMCG businesses, this would also be a plus!
9.00 - 17.30 1 hour lunch
25 days hols plus 8 bank holidays
parking on site
Pension - company pays in 5%, employee pays in 2%
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job