Whilst there is a need to be hands on for now, the agency has plans to grow quite rapidly and would like their Senior Creative to work towards creative directorship pretty swiftly. It's the ideal opportunity for either an Art Director (who still uses a Mac), a Creative Head, Senior Designer, Design Director or Associate Creative Director who has the talent to rise to Creative Director level but perhaps is at the glass ceiling in their current branding agency. Or maybe you're already a CD and you just want to be part of something awesome that's in the making. This is an opportunity to carve out something special.
The experience we need.
- We are looking for a permanent senior creative with primary focus in FMCG packaging.
- The ideal candidate will have a senior level (5-7 years) experience with strengths in art direction, typography and illustration.
- Consumer packaging experience: specifically, food, beverage, home care/cleaning products – packaging you would find in a supermarket as opposed to cosmetics, electronics, toys, and entertainment.
- You will also be comfortable client facing and ready to contribute to all steps of the creative process.
- A passion for print design, typography and branding
- Very well versed in print is key (Adobe Creative Suite) and knowledge of the production process
We’d love to see a solid FMCG packaging portfolio showcasing 4 to 5 different pieces of work if possible, but are happy to discuss things further with you if you have the experience but it's not currently in your portfolio.
The chance to become the creative director for what could be one of the best branding agencies in Bristol.
An opportunity to work with global FMCG brands from the very beginning, whilst still being able to join a smaller agency who feel like a start-up. The chance to join an agency with a great reputation globally, and who are about to embark on an exciting new journey from their Bristol office.
You'll be happy doing some execution whilst also carrying the gravitas to get involved with pitches, help shape client briefs and do some of the client faces stuff (alongside a Senior Account Manager).
An exceptional branding agency with global FMCG clients, a really nice culture, flexible working and an amazing portfolio of branding and packaging work.
What you’ll get in return.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior creative candidate to shape and develop the UK office’s creative team. This team will work with global brands on pan-European brand development projects. You'll also get:
- A very competitive salary of up to £60k for the right candidate.
- The chance to bag yourself an amazing creative director role in the not too distant future.
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's biggest brands.
- The perfect home for a high calibre creative who loves packaging design.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony Allen a call.