Clifton Shard are working with a global engineering, procurement, and construction company, who provide professional services and technologies within many sectors including Government Services.
Due to their continued success we are recruiting a Senior Cost Manager to join and lead a team of Cost Managers.
The role of Senior Cost Manager is for a contract to provide services as a Facilities Management Integrator. Primarily office based, this is a hands-on role; candidates that apply must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- To manage a team of quantity surveyors (Swindon)
- To prepare reports, both regular and adhoc.
- To prepare estimates of project works for Client budgetary review and approval
- To monitor progress on major projects
- To assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- To ensure that the work orders are verified as per the terms of the Supplier contractual agreements.
- To ensure supplier disputes are resolved expeditiously.
We are interested in hearing from candidates that have relevant experience as a Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager as well as previous experience of managing a team.
We also look for the following key skills -
- Demonstrates a systematic approach to tasks and measures progress against plans
- Experience of working in a high-volume transaction processing (multiple suppliers)
- Ability to work as part of an integrated team or individually as required
- Effective communicator both verbal and written with ability to produce accurate and timely reports
- Has worked in roles where he/she has had to accept responsibility for data accuracy within own remit and work area and compliance with company and or legal requirements
- Ability to produce weekly / monthly summary reports
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global company and work on a variety of projects from their office in Swindon. Candidates must be prepared to travel client sites on occasion and will be reimbursed for travel expenses.
Due the nature of the role, all candidates will need to be successfully security vetted prior to employment. As part of these checks you must have a have a minimum of three years unbroken UK residency.
If you are interested please apply online today, or alternatively contact Lisa Tancock who will be happy to discuss in more detail.
- Facilities Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Team Management