Role & Responsibilities:
*Design and specification of electrical and control content of machinery
*Integration of electrical and control into machinery
*HMI, PLC and programming
*Testing, debugging & fault finding
*Develop technical solutions to meet agreed project requirements
*Take structured approach to justifying key engineering decisions
*Manage budgets and commercial decision making
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
* Experience of all phases of production including testing.
* Experience with Allen Bradley controls
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Fully proficient with computers (easily find way around MS Windows and MS Office)
* Time served with at least 3 years practical experiences
* 17th edition qualifications
* HNC or higher electrical qualifications
o25 days holiday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Emma Hardman on or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job