Senior Conference Producer
Large Scale Technology Events
Based in London + Travel
Base salary up to £35k +Bonus + Great Benefits inc 25 days holiday
Great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer from a B2B commercial conference environment to join a high profile international events organisation as a Senior Conference Producer and create & deliver Technology related Conferences. This industry leading B2B events business are renowned for creating innovative & market leading large scale conferences & exhibitions across key industry sectors.
This Senior Conference Producer opportunity will suit an experienced Conference Producer looking to take on a new challenge with greater autonomy & responsibility. As a Senior Producer you will create medium & large scale technology events
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Research, analysis, topic generation for commercial B2B events focused on the tech industry
- Working closely with the marketing, delegate sales and sponsorship/exhibition sales teams to ensure the event achieves / exceeds revenue targets.
- Developing high-level conference agendas, securing high level speakers and identifying new event revenue streams & formats
- Develop your network and market knowledge
- Contribute to content-led promotion, including video and social media
- The Senior Conference Producer is responsible for project managing their events
- Attend the events
- International travel
The ideal candidate will already be a confident & successful conference producer within the commercial B2B conference world. We are looking for a Conference Producer who will naturally immerse themselves into the markets they work in, delivering market leading, quality programmes with exceptional speakers.
You will have:
- At least 3 years experience successfully creating and producing events within a fast paced commercial conference company and ready to step into a Senior Conference Producer position
- A quality driven & content led attitude, someone who understands what it takes to make exceptional events happen
- Commercially astute
- Confidence and be at ease with the digital world and be keen to build this into your event
- Experience of multi-stream and large scale events with high sponsorship revenues would be advantageous
- Evidence of event development and growth
- A creative, innovative and quality driven approach
- The motivation to become a thought leader within your sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident meeting clients and at events
- An ambitious, commercial, inquisitive and self motivated character
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting for www.jbrecruitment.co.uk
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers & Senior Conference Producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Project Management
- Conference Production
- International Events