Keen to work for a leading, well known Energy organisation? Then we have an interesting opportunity for you.
As a Senior Commercial Analyst Operations you will actively support the Decentralised Energy Team in the running of day-to-day business operations, as well as long-term planning and performance tracking of the business.
- Identify, own and implement work streams, projects and/or initiatives aimed at streamlining and making more efficient the business operations in order to achieve increased profitability
- Actively incorporate learning's from and share with the Commercial, Business Development, Asset Management, amongst other relevant teams, with the end-goal of maximising the profitability of the portfolio of assets and the business
- Lead on business planning efforts such as annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, long-term planning, analysis of new sectors and opportunities.
- Integrate inputs from across teams, be responsible for data quality, perform analysis and sensitivities, and review outputs with Management Team for final sign-off.
- Produce materials for reporting and for formal presentations including monthly asset packs, asset reviews and KPI reporting
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience in an analytical or commercial role within the finance, consulting, business development or energy industry
- A University Degree
- detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills and a curiosity and capacity to understand complex commercial and project issues
- A proven ability to effectively prioritise, plan, organise and balance immediate and longer term business priorities
- Stakeholder management
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.