Permanent Commercial Officer Role in Central Bristol
Your new company
You will be joining a highly recognised Government Department based in central Bristol to help with the management of high risk contracts. The client is looking to recruit officers in two different areas:
- Corporate Services
Your main duties will include:
- Managing high value, high risk contracts in accordance with the departments commercial policies and procedures.
- Supplying day to day advice on commercial issues and governance, taking full account of risk, exploiting commercial opportunities and maximising value of money and savings.
- Keep up to date on changing legislation / best practice externally, to inform internal priorities and appropriate alignment.
- Supporting the delivery of corporate outcomes and to ensure continuous improvement in the field of supplier relations and contract management.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal will have proven experience within:
- High value procurement projects
- Working against public sector frameworks
- Either IT or Corporate Service buying
What you need to do now
If you're interested now, please click APPLY NOW to send an up to date CV to us.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'