(Senior) Commercial Insurance Account Handlers
£28,000-£35,000 to experience + excellent benefits. West Surrey.
Working alongside Account Executives to service a portfolio of new and existing Corporate Insurance account business.
This opportunity will appeal to confident, outgoing Commercial Broking professionals, who can build a rapport with clients at all levels, with the skills to ensure high levels of business retention, and maximisation of account growth opportunities.
Providing new business and renewal quotations and presentations, utilising open market broking, as well as delegated binder authorities. Dealing with mid term adjustments and day to day servicing queries.
Working closely with a panel of Insurers/Underwriters.
Key clients include large corporate groups, drawn from a wide sector of commerce and industry.
Skills and experience required:
- Applicants should be able to be able to offer 4-8 years + Commercial Insurance Broking experience, to include experience of handling national client accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confident to meet with clients.
- Demonstrating a good all round knowledge of non-marine classes of business - Property Insurance, Public & Employers Liability, Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity, D & O etc.
- Cert CII or ACII progress is required, and study is supported.
- Minimum education of 5 GCSEs at C grade and above, or equivalent, to include Maths & English
Lovely offices. Central location.25 days holiday and superb staff benefits
Easy commute radius - Woking - Guildford - Leatherhead - Dorking - Godalming, Farnborough, Farnham etc.
- General Insurance
- Insurance Brokerage
- Account Handlers