Currently partnered with a UK leading, worldwide known E-commerce brand. Based in Central London the business is looking to bring in a Senior Commercial Finance Manager to join their commercial arm of the business.
Going from strength to strength the business is a household name and has a fantastic culture. As a Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you'll have exposure to the Senior Vice President and the Senior Director of Commercial Finance where you will be responsible for leading a team, providing insight and driving commercial value across the business. Total package up to £100,000.
As the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Key finance stakeholder in the preparation, review and approval of commercial outputs for your area
- Deliver high class business intelligence and sales reporting
- Support the Budget, Forecasting, and strategic planning process
- Financial modelling of investments, new business cases and building new revenue models
- Massive focus on both external and internal stakeholder management and establishing new partnerships whilst maintaining existing relationships.
- Participating in commercial negotiations as necessary
Who you are:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 4-5 years PQE experience
- Currently leading a finance team
- Knowledge of B2B business models
- Comfortable working in a fluid, ever-changing, working environment
- Highly commercially minded with technical skillset, ambitious and driven
- Paying a total package of up to £100,000 dependent on experience
If the role sounds like something you are interested in then please feel free to email your CV to for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'