Senior Claims Auditor (Global and UK) - Frequent Global Travel! Automotive + Claims Insurance
Senior Claims Auditor (Global and UK) - Frequent Global Travel! Automotive + Claims Insurance experience needed!
Permanent. £40,000 + £43,0000 basic + Excellent Company Benefits + Expensed Travel.
Senior Claims Auditor is required for a market leading organisation based in Leeds to be responsible for Audit of Internal and External claims on our Global and UK dealers. The purpose of the role is to carry out audits both internally and externally, external audits being worldwide in the majority of the visits, with some UK audits as and when requested.
- To ensure that all measured service standards are achieved and provide assistance to other areas where appropriate.
- To be responsible for all reports, audits and general enquiries within your levels of authority and responsibility and ensure that all issues above these levels are passed to the Claims Audit Manager.
- To monitor best working practices and recommend any changes toworking procedures or system enhancements to improve efficiency and service standards.
- To ensure all letters, reports and instructions produced are accurate and grammatically correct before release.
- To ensure that team meetings are attended each month.
- To escalate any problem issues affecting the department to the Claims Audit Manager for relevant action.
- To ensure that audit function is dealt with in an efficient and competent manner, resulting in recharge, rejection of claims and providing an action plan for a dealer or arrange a meeting with the Customer Service Manager if an Internal claims audit.
a) Claims must be audited by fault type, labour, parts, and car rental and towing as appropriate to the warranty cover and liabilities.
b) Customer Service calls must be audited to ensure the correct questions have been asked and that the Quality of claims handling is being maintained.
c) Where the audit is with an External customer or dealer, a full explanation with the reasons for recharge must be given to the claimant or their representative, in a firm but polite manner. An appropriate manual or automated letter must be despatched confirming the recharge agreed.
d) Where a recharge is agreed between us and the dealer/external supplier, the details must be transferred to an invoice as soon as possible. The repairer or the claimant must be informed of the proposed action. The invoice must be tracked to ensure payment is received from the claimant.
e) A written report regarding the audit must be produced and distributed to the relevant parties within 7 days of the audit review meeting. The report must contain a full explanation of any issues noted; especially if there is a concern that fraudulent claims have taken place.
f) Any fraudulent claims identified during the audit must be notified to the Claims Audit Manager. Any claims which identify internal processing issues should be documented and passed to the relevant parties with an action plan for the recommendations. Any serious breaches of internal procedures should be immediately reported to the Claims Audit Manager.
- A flexible attitude to working hours in line with Travel in foreign countries (within contractual guidelines).
- To ensure that company directives on 'Customer Care’ are implemented and monitored.
- To assist colleagues with any aspect of the job, as required.
- To maintain confidentiality and security of company information at all times.
- To liaise effectively with immediate colleagues and other staff to ensure that the highest quality of service is being maintained.
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To promote good relations and morale within the Claims Quality Assurance department and other areas of the company.
- To undertake any formal or informal training arranged by the company.
- To adhere to company policies and procedures at all times.
- To attend departmental and company meetings as and when required by the business.
- Observe the requirement of ISO9002 standards at all times.
If you have the relevant skills/experience for this role then apply no for more information
- Automotive Industry
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'