Senior Chemist - Metal Decorating Inks
An international leader within the Inks industry are recruiting for an Inks Chemist for their site based in Greater Manchester. The Ink Chemist will be a part of the new product development team, responsible for formulation and testing of new products as well as providing technical support to international customers.
To be considered for this R&D Chemist, you will have at least a degree in Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry, along with industrial experience in the development of 2-piece or 2-component inks or coatings.
- Formulation of new and existing products
- Relevant testing of new product development products
- Provide technical support to both the Production and Quality Control teams
- Provide technical support on products to both to national and international customers
Knowledge and Experience
- At least a BSc in Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry
- Formulation and development of 2-piece or 2-component inks or coatings
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Flexible to travel internationally when required
- Development of 2-piece metal decorating inks
- 10+ years experience within the metal decorating inks industry
- Senior Chemist
- Metal Decorating Inks
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'