Comfort Call are recruiting for organised and experienced Care Workers to join their team in Redcar (TS10) and surrounding areas.
Successful applicants will have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Main duties of the role are to:
• Provide individual care for our service users
• Spot check and monitor of quality and assurance
• Administration of care records
• Carry out initial risk and needs assessments in respect of individual service users.
• Work in partnership with service users, their family, carers, advocates, healthcare professionals and others to ensure the seamless delivery of holistic packages of individual care support;
• Carry out regular reviews of individual services and risk assessments;
• Participate as required in multi-disciplinary review of service users’ needs.
• Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
• Carry out the on-site observation and evaluation of care worker practice as part of routine supervision, in response to particular performance concerns, or as otherwise directed;
• Provide ad hoc support and instruction to care workers in the field, including in an emergency.
• Promote a safe working environment and safe systems of work;
• Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures;
• Be alert to any changes in service users’ condition and circumstances and act appropriately when these change;
The successful applicants will have previous paid experience of working in a care setting and hold a relevant healthcare qualification to a level 3 or equivalent, however level 2 will be considered with relevant experience.
We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Naturally strives to go the extra mile for others
• Organised and conscientious
Successful candidates will be required to work alternate weekends and will Share On-Call duties*
As a senior care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata)*
• Ongoing support and development
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Comfort Call is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'