Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established health care organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to work in Care & Nursing Homes across Lanarkshire and the surrounding area.
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Joining BONUS*
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE ongoing training and support for your professional development
- Flexible hours - full or part time hours to suit your availability
- Opportunities to improve your skills/experience by working across a variety of services
- Local, dedicated branch support team (available 24/7)
Senior Care Assistant Skills / Experience Required:
- For a senior role you must hold SVQ3 in Health & Social care
- Medications certificate is not essential as we will provide free medications training to all successful applicants
- 6 months previous paid care experience
- A flexible, patient and caring personality with a passion to deliver the best possible standards of care
- Exceptional communication skills
- Driving licence would be desirable
- SSSC registration or a commitment to registering when you join our team
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will provide a high standard of care to residents by recognising and facilitating their needs. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Main Responsibilities as a Senior Care Assistant will include the following:
- Provide support to the clinical team with medication, assessments, care plans or care reviews
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving, and oral hygiene
- Ensure the service user is at the centre of all you do through the provision of compassionate and professional support
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and update records as required
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply online today or call Pauline Donnelly or Petria Dominici on for further information
*Upon completion of a qualifying period
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Senior care assistant