Help at Home are looking for experienced carers to join our team of Senior Care Assistants in Loughborough (LE11) and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a minimum NVQ level 3 or be working towards. If you have a level 2 and relevant experience then this will be considered.
Who would make an ideal Senior Care Worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
• Experience of writing care plans and risk assessments would be advantageous.
• Carry out regular reviews of individual services and risk assessments;
• Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
As a Senior Care Worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.75 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Full training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building