Help at Home are looking for experienced carers to join our team of Full Time Senior Care Assistants in City Centre (LE1) Aylestone, Oadby, Eyres Monsall, Glen Parva (LE2) Branstone, Glenfield, New Parks, Leicester Forest East (LE3) Beaumont Leys (LE4) Thurnby Lodge, Hamilton (LE5) Blaby, Whetston, Countesthorpe (LE8) Kirby Muxloe (LE9) Wigston, South Wigston (LE18) and surrounding areas.
This job involves travelling between care calls so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
To join our team of Senior Carers and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you should have previous paid experience of working in a healthcare setting and hold a relevant healthcare qualification.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We’re looking for people with the following attributes;
• Kind, caring and compassionate
• A good listener who is patient
• A happy ‘people person’
• Able to motivate and lead others in a care setting.
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work alternate weekends..
As a care worker you’ll enjoy:
• A Fantastic Pension Scheme.
• Competitive hourly rates from £9.00 and 28 days’ annual leave* (pro rata)
• Full Help at Home training and ongoing support
• The chance to increase your career opportunities with fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
• Employee referral bonus programmes*
• Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level Criminal Records Check.
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building