New year new challenge...
Are you looking for a new challenge for 2018?
We are seeking Senior Healthcare Assistants to work within the team to provide exceptional service to our residents.
Our passionate teams help support residents with their daily care and participate in a variety of activities forming professional relationships and understanding each residents special needs and interests.
Excellent rates of pay £9.35 -£9.75per hour weekdays and £10.85 - £11.25 at weekends and any overtime worked.
What incentives do Asprey Healthcare provide?
- Continuous training mandatory, specialised and diploma level in health and social care
- Paid annual leave
- Weekend and overtime enhancements
- discretionary Loyalty bonus - which can result in earning 3 x your contracted hours every 3 months
- Refer a Friend bonuses
- Excellent 24/7 management support
The role includes:
- Taking responsibility for the residents and the home in the absence of The Manager.
- Leading a team of care workers and acting as a positive role model.
- Sharing with other staff in meeting the personal care needs of clients in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence.
- Helping in the care of the residents physical environment and in the general day-to-day activities of the home.
- Leading shifts, ensuring staff give support that follows individual’s care plans.
- Providing effective supervision to the Health Care Assistants on your team.
- Providing on call cover as arranged by the Home Manager, working within on call system.
- Ensuring risk assessments are actioned as necessary, in line with policies and procedures.
- Being flexible and responsive at all times to meet the changing needs of the service.
- Administering medication safely in line with the policy and the individual’s care plans.
- Care Plans
- Personal Care
- Risk Assessments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job