SENIOR CARE ASSISTANT - NIGHTS
COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY
BEAUTIFUL RESIDENTIAL DEMENTIA CARE HOME
CQC good in all areas
Beautiful, well presented, medium sized Residential Dementia Care Home, based near Skegness (PE24). They care for Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Mental Health Conditions residents.
They offer quality care and support plus a variety activity schedule for all their residents.
We currently wish to recruit a Senior Care Assistant – nights
Ideal applicant for the Senior Care Assistant - Nights role will be:
- NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Health and Social care
- Must be able to administer medication
- Must be able to manage a shift and manage and mentor care staff
- Caring, kind and respectful
- Providing Personal Care & Hygiene
- Moving & Handling / Hoisting
- Engage with residents at all times
- Support the service users at all times, in what they need in order to live a full and happy life
Full – Time position, excellent training programme offered, plus competitive rate of pay, regular reviews plus prospects and lots more.
For further details, please call Care First UK on – office hours or – evenings and weekends.
Please quote reference 504/Skegness
- senior care assistant
- administer medication
- personal care and hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job