Senior Care Assistant / Trainee Care Practitioner
Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
Salary: £8.75 - £9 Per Hour
Permanent/Full Time - Days/Nights
As a Senior Carer or Trainee Care Practitioner you will be required to supervise and inspire a team of dedicated Care Assistants under the direction of the Deputy General Manager. This is an incredibly important role as you will also be required to support the clinical team in a specific area, such as medication, assessments, care plans or care reviews.
An NVQ Level 3 or Advanced Diploma in Health and Social Care is essential, as is the ability to demonstrate specific knowledge of clinical care in the elderly.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training opportunities. There is no limit to how far you can go - many of our Senior Carers take advantage of our career development opportunities, and move into Care Practitioner, nursing or management roles.
As well as a competitive salary, The company provides one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous package includes the following:
* Free learning and development - You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications
* Profit share scheme - unrivalled in this sector, designed to recognise the excellent performance of all teams across the business.
* Childcare vouchers - tax and N.I. efficient scheme to provide parents with help towards paying for childcare.
* Retail discounts - incredible savings of between 5%-10% at popular high-street stores, including: M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Boots, Argos and Gap.
* Holiday and travel discounts - savings of up to 10% when you book your holiday from ABTA/ATOL tour operators and special offers from companies such as Kuoni, Thomas Cook and Cosmos.
* Leisure savings - including cinema visits, dining-out, attractions and Theme Parks and discounted health club membership.
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Please Contact Andy Villalba: Tel - or Email:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job