To £45,000pa + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Senior C# Developer to help take their software to the next level and deliver an innovative product to a portfolio of both UK and world-wide companies.
- Produce good quality C# code to required standards and help to transition the code into the current software environment
- Producing quality technical designs and architectures, coupled with a pragmatic approach to design that will ensure effective solutions
- Helping to develop a set of blueprint design and design principles upon which future integrated services can be delivered
- Mentoring and coaching other members of the team
- Design and implement entire feature areas end to end
- Full lifecycle development including product testing
An experienced Senior C# Developer, a good communicator who excels at delivering excellence is required. You will have the responsibility for helping to build a market leading product that is continuing to go from strength to strength.
You will need experience of:
- HTML and CSS
- Design Patterns and database design and administration
- A strong SQL Server knowledge
- Any MVC or WIX experience would be an added benefit
- Test Driven Development
Our client is a market leading provider of software solutions for a portfolio of national and international public and private sector companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre Senior C# Developer to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370959.
- senior C# developer