Our client, A Microsoft Silver Partner in the process manufacture field within the Pharma, refinery and energy sectors, is looking for a Senior Developer to join their small yet growing development team, due to new successive projects being added to their pipeline from a global clientele. In addition to coding, they are also looking for someone to provide mentoring and code management skills to the role as they have several junior developers in the team.
- Drive and experience managing code and mentoring junior developers
- Experience designing, developing, deploying software developed in C# WPF, WinForms and C++
- Experienced in the software development of multi-threaded, large-scale, multi-tier products
- Experience applying design patterns and industry best practice to your code
- Unit and Integration test knowledge and experience of TDD
- Good working knowledge of database design and operation with SQL Server and MySQL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'