Senior Business Systems Analyst
Our client is a highly dynamic, forward thinking business in the consumer electrical goods sector (Domestic Appliances, Microwaves and Floorcare.)
They are experts in sourcing and supply solutions for the UK’s leading retailers, deliver first-class service, and this achieved by a very hands-on management style and complete focus on driving the business forward.
The business is growing rapidly across the UK is now recruiting for a high calibre graduate to join their team.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + Company Benefits
Based: Wigan, Greater Manchester
Full time, Permanent position
- As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will be committed to continuous improvements and take an active part in project teams throughout the business
- You will support the Business Systems teams to create, implement and maintain new business reporting tools.
- Undertake risk assessments for changes to business processes
- Analyse any data captured for the
- Produce reports as requested on your findings
What are we looking for?
We are recruiting for a Graduate with a Maths, Finance, Accounting or Business-related degree with experience in an analyst position. You will be highly organised, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
Successful candidates will be able to challenge processes and construct logical, credible and winning arguments that can influence decision makers!
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture.
Due to continuous expansion plans, there will also be opportunities for personal development and progression
Employees are rewarded generously for their commitment and hard work!
- Business Analyst
- Information Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job