Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated senior business analyst to work full-time within a transformation team based in Tower Hamlets.
The pay rate for this locum job is £450 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Senior Business Analyst required to help shape and deliver the transformation programme for Tower Hamlets.
The Senior Business Analyst will support and lead the effective delivery of transformation activities and work on distinct pieces of business analysis.
- Undertake work of a complex nature working across a variety of different disciplines at both corporate and service level, ranging from designing operating models, organisational designs, financial modelling, process re-engineering and information gathering
- To undertake work at all stages of the project lifecycle and across a variety of service areas.
- To provide best practice support to the small team of in-house Business Analysts and advice the Head of Service on the best approaches to use.
- Higher degree qualification, and/or significant experience in a similar role.
- Business Analysis qualification
- Good knowledge of business process redesign in a local authority setting, and in practice.
- Knowledge of developing business cases and financial models for projects (ROI, cost/benefit)
- Experience dealing with managers and staff at a range of levels and an ability to build relationships at all levels in order to achieve agreed objectives
This job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
- Adults Generic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'